Temple of Anahita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Quotables Thread, Revisited!
The next month or so Emptyby Rahmah Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 am

» Approved Travelers
The next month or so Emptyby Amineh Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

» The next month or so
The next month or so Emptyby Malkah Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The next month or so

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkah

Malkah

The next month or so Empty
PostSubject: The next month or so   The next month or so EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Things have gotten rather quiet lately for a variety of reasons, and for the moment, it seems they are going to stay that way.

For myself, I don't have the focus to push the dream forward while Seth has fewer classes. I need to spend the time with him since he won't have as much during the year.

Seth, Steph, and I have all talked and agree that we need a break since we've jumped from Nharati 1, to Nharati 2, then right to Haresh.

The RP we've had so far has given us some great ideas for Haresh, and we intend, come September, to do a revamp of the wiki and the guidelines which may have some effect on current characters. How far it will go as a reset, we haven't decided yet.

Once we get that sorted, we will be relaunching the dream with advertising and probably an event of some sort. (I'm thinking Open House & Dream Trivia night..possibly with prizes, so if you can offer something, let us know.)

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop!
Back to top Go down

The next month or so
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of Anahita :: Events & Announcements-
Jump to: