Temple of Anahita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» The Quotables Thread, Revisited!
The Hunt Emptyby Rahmah Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 am

» Approved Travelers
The Hunt Emptyby Amineh Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

» The next month or so
The Hunt Emptyby Malkah Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Hunt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkah

Malkah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 am

More to follow about this, but how does it sound if we get started around Monday/Tuesday?

Although the trip itself would actually take some time, it would probably be best if it only took about a week or so of real time, otherwise we've got everyone all separated for too long.

So far, the following characters are going:
Malkah
Ghaniyah
Andokht
Liudan
Fariba
Rahmah (joining later)
(plus NPCs)

They'll be picking up Parand and Asima, so at the least, we'll need one big scene for them retrieving each girl, and most likely a few things in between.

If anyone else wants a character to go OR wants to play some of the additional characters during their travels, post here!
Back to top Go down
Rahmah

Rahmah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:29 am

Further along in the week would be better, to be honest, I have a lot to do at the beginning of the week.

- And this is Lu. I SIGNED IN PROPERLY. Gay.

Last edited by Rahmah on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rahmah

Rahmah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:38 am

Yeah, same. I have stuff early in the week with job agencies and stuff. Any chance it could be pushed to Thursday or something?

OOPS. This is Theo. Totally forgot it automatically signed this PC in as Rahmah.
Back to top Go down
Malkah

Malkah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:16 am

Lawl, you guys are fail at the forum! XD

And yeah, if you need it to be later in the week, that should be fine. I just don't want to delay it too much longer.
Back to top Go down
Rahmah

Rahmah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 am

THEO is fail at the forum, kthx.

Yeah. Thursday works for me. Otherwise I just won't manage big RPs.
Back to top Go down
Rahmah

Rahmah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am

OH WHATEVER, YOU LOGGED IN AND POSTED AS FARIBA ON THE LAPTOP. I was just too lazy to correct it. :3
Back to top Go down
Seht

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Suggested Settings   The Hunt EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:06 pm

During the hunt, many potential settings exist in which to execute various roleplay scenes. During this arc of the story, many people will be traveling away from the Temple, giving players new opposrtunities for fresh interactions; these can be one-on-one scenes or groups. Some possibilities include:

-Small conversations during travel. Note that the group will travel by night and rest during the day, and that most Initiates will double-up on camelback with different Sisters (most likely their mentor). While the actual travel time would be many days (or weeks), we don't anticipate spending much RP time traveling. Variations of this setting can be a mobile camp set up at an oasis where the group is resting, a scouting party looking for threats, and others along the general theme.

-Larger scenes can be executed at the base camp, set up at the main target city of the hunt. Meals, rituals, baths, and other socializing can occur. A few Sisters may possibly venture into the city itself to browse the market or to seek potential Nasir al Din, but Initiates and below shouldn't venture out of camp without permission (note that they -can-, but there may be consequences).

The main focus of the hunt will occur in one or two focused roleplays, being at Malkah's family's estate in Euphea and/or in the camp in negotiating Parand's acquisition. These scenes will be guided somewhat by the story, but for the settings listed above, their content is entirely up to the players involved. Just keep the overall story in the back of your minds and be mindful of how each scene adds a little more to it, and have fun!

Edited to add:

The group will also be retrieving Asima in her village. Whether this will be before or after the city portion of the RP will depend on who is around.

This will be another main scene!
Back to top Go down
Malkah

Malkah

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Ugh, seriously been out of it the last few days. Anyway, I should have a Malkah post up soon.

Fiona's said she can be around Tuesday evening, so let's shoot for some RP then. I meant to post that up before, but it completely slipped my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt   The Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of Anahita :: Events & Announcements-
Jump to: